SENIORS ROCK! SENIORS ROLL! SENIORS ROCK AND SENIORS ROLL! SENIORS ROCK N ROLL!!! W0oTWo0t!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Podcasting

Podcasting..... hmmmm to be honest, I had never heard of podcasting until this class. I think podcasting is another way of communicating with others through recordings. I want to learn everything about podcasting so that I too can incorporate it in my future classroom! I feel lost when it comes to this subject so I definitely look forward to our friday class where we are actually going to get a hands on learning in the computer lab. The biggest advantage I could think of regarding podcasting is that we will able to listen to the recordings of others as many times as we want and make the classroom enviroment more fuN.

2 comments:

  1. Julia,

    Thanks for posting. Your advantge to using podcasting is completely true!

    BTW-- I love your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you when you say you look forward to "our friday class where we are actually going to get a hands on learning in the computer lab" because like you, I really did not know much about the subject before having googled it. It's not the same to read about it and actually do it, use it hands on.

    ReplyDelete